Tier levels open up greater levels of rewards, based on your play. You can move up to higher tiers by playing more and earning tier points. The higher your tier, the greater your rewards.
You’re automatically enrolled at the Choice Tier when you sign up with mychoice.
Earn 1,000 tier points annually to achieve Advantage status.
Earn 18,000 tier points annually to achieve Preferred status.
Earn 50,000 tier points annually to achieve Elite status.
Earn 200,000 tier points annually to achieve The Owners Club status.
Tier points are re-set at the first of each year, but you’ll be upgraded to your higher tier status as soon as you earn the required point threshold.
1. Insert your mychoice card into the slot machine you’re playing. Or if you’re at a table, show it to your dealer.
2. You earn tier points on slots, video poker, table games and poker.
The more you play, the more tier points you earn. The more tier points you earn, the higher your tier. And the higher your tier, the more benefits you enjoy. Just remember that tier points can’t be spent.
3. mycash is what you spend to get the things you enjoy. You can redeem it for everything from free slot play to dining to shopping, accommodations and even cash back. Double the value of your mycash when you use it for hotel, dining or retail (for example, $2 in retail shopping = $1 mycash). Slot play is equal value ($1 slot play = $1 mycash). And if you redeem your mycash for actual cash, you get $.50 for every $1 in mycash.
It’s pretty easy. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. From the left panel titled “Member Login” on the home page, select the Pinnacle Entertainment destination that issued your mychoice card.
2. Click the “CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT” link at the bottom of the panel.
3. When the pop-up box appears, enter your email address.
4. In the next field, enter your mychoice card number (without the preceding zeroes).
5. Next, enter your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY format, please)
6. Enter your zip code.
7. Finally, enter the password you’d like to use and confirm it in the following field. Remember, it’s case-sensitive.
It’s probably due to one of two things:
1. An account might already exist for the mychoice number you entered. Try clicking the “forgot password” link to see if there’s already an online account associated with your card.
2. The personal information you entered does not match the information on your mychoice card. You can visit the mychoice Center and one of our representatives will help clear everything up with your updated information.
Simple. Just follow these easy steps:
2. Click the “Forgot?” link above the password field.
3. In the box that appears, enter your mychoice card number, date of birth and zip code.
4. Enter your new password and confirm it in the following field. Remember, it’s case-sensitive.
5. Your new password is now activated!
1. Once you have successfully logged into your account, click the “Account Details” link on the left side of the page.
2. Click the “+” next to “Would you like to change your password?”.
3. Enter your current password, the new password you have chosen, then confirm the new password. Remember, it’s case-sensitive.
4. Next time you log in, you can use the new password.
It depends on which location you want to connect with:
1. For Ameristar, Belterra Park, and Cactus Petes locations , you can get myconnection at www.mychoice.com, simply by logging into your mychoice account.
2. For Belterra Casino Resort, Boomtown Bossier, Boomtown New Orleans, L’Auberge Baton Rouge, L’Auberge Lake Charles, and River City Casino, visit your app store to download.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, click the mychoice icon at the bottom of the screen. After that, select “View mychoice Account” followed by “View Player Info”. Finally, log into your account with your account number and the PIN you chose at the mychoice Center.
(note: No PIN needed for those who log in via mychoice.com – you'll only need your PIN when logging in through the individual property apps )