MYCHOICE PROGRAM 2019
The following rules form the basis of participation in the Penn National Gaming, Inc. (“Penn”) mychoice patron loyalty program (“mychoice”). A patron’s participation in mychoice will be governed by these rules. It is the patron’s responsibility to read these rules so that they understand mychoice’s rules and benefits, as well as the patron’s responsibilities. A patron’s enrollment as a member of mychoice and/or their use of a mychoice card constitutes their acceptance of these rules. mychoice tier levels are set each April 1st based on the mychoice member’s patronage from the previous calendar year. mychoice members may continually upgrade to the next highest tier throughout the year as they attain the Tier Points (as defined below) required to advance.
mychoice members will receive card tier status based on the following accrued Tier Points and/or by applicable casino property management approval:
- The Owners Club - 200,000+ Tier Points
- Elite – 50,000 – 199,999 Tier Points
- Preferred – 18,000 – 49,999 Tier Points
- Advantage – 1,000 – 17,999 Tier Points
- Choice – 0-999 Tier Points
Tier Points are based on the following (each a “Tier Point”):
Any and all methods of Tier Point calculation are subject to change in Penn’s sole discretion, with or without notice. Please note that the ways in which Tier Points may be earned and the methods of Tier Point calculation may vary by participating casino property and/or regulation.
- Slots and video lottery terminals: $5 coin–in = 1 Tier Point
- Video poker: $10 coin-in = 1 Tier Point
- Table games: Based on game played, average bet and time played
- Electronic table games = $40 coin-in = 1 Tier Point
- Live poker games: 1 hour played = 20 Tier Points
- Non-gaming on-property purchases: $5 spent = 1 Tier Point
- Horse racing: $10 bet = 1 Tier Point
Tier points are awarded based on the earning rates noted above but partial points are not awarded and are lost as more fully explained below:
- A patron who changes a game on a multi-game machine or who removes a player card from a slot or video poker machine, video lottery terminal, or electronic table game in midsession before the next full tier point is earned will lose any partial tier points accumulated from those games and the progress toward the next tier point will be lost.
- Where available, Tier points on live poker are only earned for whole hours played continuously so patron play for partial hours will not receive tier points for the partial hour
- Where available, Tier points earned from non-gaming on-property purchases are only earned on individual purchases divided by the earnings rate. Any partial points remaining would not count towards tier points for future purchases.
- Where available, Tier points earned from horseracing bets are only earned on individual horseracing bets divided by the earnings rate. Any partial points remaining would not count towards tier points for future bets.
- In order to receive Tier Points a mychoice member must have his or her mychoice card properly inserted into an electronic gaming machine.
- A mychoice member can earn Tier Points on a table game by presenting their mychoice card at a participating table, so that table games staff may record its use.
- Please note that individual rewards, benefits, comps and/or other similar items earned based, in part or wholly, on tier ranking may vary by participating casino property.
- It is the mychoice member’s responsibility to ensure that play is registering properly on their mychoice
- Tier Points are awarded at any mychoice participating property.
- Tier Points have no cash value.
- The award of any card tier is within the sole discretion of Penn’s Chief Marketing Officer or her designee (“mychoice management”) regardless of a mychoice member’s Tier Points and may be rejected at any time for any reason. Owners Club and Elite members who accrue more than 100,000 Tier Points in a calendar year may be eligible to receive ONE (1) companion card. The companion selected by the mychoice member must also be a mychoice The companion card may be cancelled by casino property and or mychoice management at any time. Specific benefits of the companion card will vary based on the benefits available at the participating property from which it is issued. Companion cards are non-transferable.
- Certain expenditures utilizing a mychoice card may result in mychoice members earning mycash rewards. mycash awards are determined based in the sole discretion of the participating casino property, but may be based in part on a member’s tier, play and/or purchases.
mycash can be redeemed in multiple ways according to a mychoice member’s election, as listed below:
$1 in mycash = $2 Food (excluding 3rd party outlets) OR
= $2 Hotel OR
= $2 on-Property Retail outlets OR
= $2 on hollywoodcasino.com
= $1 Bonus Rewards (slot play) OR
= 2 Credits on mychoice Mall
Any and all methods of mycash calculation and/or redemption are subject to change in Penn’s sole discretion, with or without notice. Please note that methods of mycash calculation and/or redemption may vary by participating casino property and/or regulation.
At a minimum, a player will earn at least $1 of mycash for every 400 tier points earned for Advantage, Preferred, Elite and Owners Club.
- mychoice members playing live poker games may receive mycash per hour played, as determined by each participating property.
- mycash and/or Tier Points may take up to SIXTY (60) days to appear in a member’s mychoice
- mycash balances may be removed after SIX (6) months of mycash inactivity (i.e., if a mychoice member does not earn any mycash over a period of SIX (6) months, any balance may be removed). Except for guests in the Elite and Owners Club tier, mycash will not expire as long as they retain that tier status.
- Access to the VIP lounge for Owners Club, Elite and Preferred mychoice members is subject to certain conditions and restrictions as stated below:
- Preferred tier mychoice members must have accrued a minimum number of Tier Points, as determined by each participating property.
- All mychoice members must be checked-in and have their mychoice card and a valid government issued photo ID.
- Any guests of a member must enter with the mychoice member cardholder and may remain in the VIP lounge only as long as the member is present.
- Guests may be placed on a waitlist if the lounge is approaching its capacity.
- Any individual whom enters a VIP Lounge, who is not qualified under the mychoice program rules (including guests of qualified members) must have casino marketing host approval or a signed VIP Lounge pass for entry.
- mychoice members and their guests must be dressed appropriately, as determined by each participating property.
- Food and beverage may not be removed from any VIP lounge.
- Casino property management reserves the right to refuse access to a lounge at any time;
- Casino property management reserves the right to revoke access to the lounge from any guest at any time.
- Please note that access to any VIP lounge, including the mychoice tier levels allowed in any lounge, may vary.
- You must be TWENTY-ONE (21) years of age or older to participate in the mychoice program and be able to present valid government issued photo ID.
- An individual’s mychoice card, prizes, Tier Points, mycash, entries and any other mychoice benefits or awards are non-transferable and the use of a mychoice card by any person other than the individual named on the card is prohibited. In the event of a divorce of a mychoice member, the named mychoice member retains all mycash unless otherwise stated by a valid and final court order submitted to the applicable casino property. In the event of a death of a mychoice member, all mycash remains non-transferable and shall expire as set forth herein.
- Falsification of any information as it applies to these rules, a mychoice card, the mychoice program at-large or an individual’s affiliation with Penn and/or its subsidiaries may result in ineligibility.
- The applicable casino property may adjust mycash balances resulting from any malfunction, fraud or misuse as determined appropriate in its sole discretion.
- By participating in the mychoice program a patron agrees to all official rules, as amended from time to time, and decisions of the applicable casino property and mychoice management whose decisions in all aspects of the mychoice program shall be final and binding.
- All mychoice members are responsible for any international, United States federal, state or local taxes and/or government fees that may be imposed in connection with the mychoice
- Each mychoice member shall indemnify and hold harmless Penn, including its subsidiaries and each’s employees, officers, directors, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Penn Indemnitees”) from and against any damage, loss, claim or liability arising from his or her participation in the mychoice Each mychoice member agrees that the Penn Indemnitees assume no liability of any kind for any property loss or damage or personal injury occurring in connection with any prizes.
- mychoice management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this program or the official rules at any time in accordance with the applicable gaming regulations and/or law.
- Redemption of mychoice benefits is subject to the terms and conditions of these rules, as may be amended from time to time without notice in Penn’s sole discretion.
- The applicable casino property and/or mychoice management reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to void any mychoice benefits of a mychoice member who they believe has tampered with or impaired the administration security, fairness or proper use of any mychoice
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules will be resolved by the applicable casino property, mychoice management and/or Penn, whose decision shall be final and binding on all participants.
- The mychoice program is subject to all applicable federal, state and/or local rules and regulations, including those applicable to the gaming industry, and all aspects of the program are subject to approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities and are void where prohibited.
- By participating in the mychoice program, participants hereby grant Penn permission to use his/her name, photograph, and likeness in connection with the advertising and promotion of its products, in any manner and in any medium, without additional compensation, as Penn in its sole discretion, shall deem appropriate or desirable. Participants irrevocably consent to the unrestricted use, in perpetuity, for purposes including, but not limited to, display, advertising, sale and trade, and including any alterations or modifications whatsoever of said photograph, including the negatives and prints made there from and by Penn, its employees, agents, customers, successors, and assigns forever. Participants waive any right, which he/she may otherwise have, to inspect or approve the photographs or prints made from the negative thereof, with respect to: 1) any alterations or modifications, any material or commentary, 2) any publication using the name of the undersigned, no name, or fictitious name, 3) and use for the purpose of publicity, illustration, commercial art and 4) any advertising of products or services.
- Persons who are on a Disassociated Patrons, Voluntary/State Exclusion or Self Eviction list in jurisdictions in which Penn operates or who have been otherwise excluded from a Penn property are not eligible to participate in the mychoice
- In the event a mychoice member is excluded from any Penn property (either voluntarily or via some other method), Penn reserves the right to require that member to immediately forfeit any and all mycash or benefits associated with the mychoice
- In the event that Penn and/or any one of its subsidiaries decides to transfer pre-existing points and/or membership status, from an outside membership participating program similar to the mychoice patron loyalty program, discretion with regard to transfer status, point-to-point ratio, the membership level at which an individual is transferred and/or any other similar decision related thereto, shall belong solely to Penn and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates, in their discretion.
- Gambling problem? Please use the following:
- Missouri: 1-888-BETSOFF;
- Indiana: 1-800-9WITHIT;
- Massachusetts: 1-800-426-1234;
- Ohio: 1-800-589-9966;
- Pennsylvania/Illinois/West Virginia: 1-800-GAMBLER;
- New Mexico: 1-800-572-1142;
- Mississippi: 1-888-777-9696;
- All Else: 1-800-522-4700.